This relevant and engaging 1-hour course will empower you to:
- Prepare for the needs of your aging clientele
- Understand the causes and types of dementia
- Recognize warning signs and symptoms of dementia
- Promote active aging and brain health
- Broach this topic using an effective interview model
- Assess your client's general bio-psycho-social health
- Report to a physician when indicated
- Record your findings in a professional and secure manner
This course is available to you for 30 days regardless of when you complete.
Yvonne is an Elder Planning Counselor who is passionate about breaking the stigma of dementia through education and empowerment.
Her courses are fun, informative, and particularly useful for persons providing financial advocacy and future direction for clients or loved ones affected by dementia.
Yvonne Poulin, RMT, EPC