This engaging 2-hour course will empower you to:
- Understand the causes and types of dementia
- Recognize telltale signs and symptoms of dementia
- Broach this topic using an effective communication strategy
- Build your capacity for ethical decision making
- Gain perspective from your peers via group discussion and debate
- Prepare for the needs of your aging clientele
- Prevent avoidable conflict involving dementia and finances
This course is available to you for 30 days regardless of when you complete.
Feel to review the material and share your knowledge of dementia.
Yvonne is an Elder Planning Counselor who is passionate about breaking the stigma of dementia through education and empowerment.
Her courses are fun, informative, and particularly useful for persons providing financial advocacy and future direction for clients or loved ones affected by dementia.