This relevant and engaging 1-hour course will empower you to:
- Prepare for the needs of your aging clientele
- Understand the causes and types of dementia
- Recognize warning signs and symptoms of dementia
- Promote active aging and brain health
- Broach this topic using an effective interview model
- Assess your client's general bio-psycho-social health
- Report to a physician when indicated
- Record your findings in a professional and secure manner
This course is available to you for 30 days regardless of when you complete.
Yvonne is an Elder Planning Counselor who is passionate about creating dementia-friendly communities through education and empowerment.
Her courses are fun, informative, and particularly useful for persons who treat or advise elderly clients.
Yvonne Poulin, RMT, EPC